Friday, October 30, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

It's been a long time for Favorite Photo Friday . . . so I thought I'd share some of the Halloween fun from the week. Both of these were taken at the girls preschool parties this week. I'm such a sucker for a preschool party. I'm totally the mom shooting a million pictures with my big a$$ camera and bulky flash. But I don't care. I get some adorable pictures of my girls.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
Kate, Oct 29, 2009, Marietta GA



Meg (and boyfriend Jack), Oct 29, 2009, Marietta GA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same type of mom at my girls' school parties. I don't understand the parents that don't bother to bring their cameras.

The Fokens Family said...

Love the costumes! Kate had her pick between black kitty, and the scarecrow... Now that's a Halloween diva for ya, two outfit changes!
~Erica