Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Nostalgia




I can't help myself. Going through all of our pumpkin patch pictures from the weekend made me think back to our previous 3 years of pumpkin patch attendance. I can't believe how much our girls have grown -- or how much alike they are.


I hope you are up for a little pumpkin nostalgia . . .




My question to you: can you tell the difference between Meg and Kate in all of these? I can, but they are my girls. People keep telling me that Kate is really starting to look like Meg . . . I don't see it, but maybe you do.



And, finally, what a difference a year makes . . .


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots -- I love comparing pictures from year to year. I think you can tell that Meg & Kate are sisters, but I can definitely tell them apart. Enjoy your girls! I also have two daughters and like your girls, they have so much fun together.

The Cibulas said...

What a fab trip down memeory lane. And yes, I think I could tell them apart if you quizzed me. It was pretty obvious to me in those pics.

Becky said...

Hey Heather! Love the comparison pics, they are both adorable! I can tell them all apart, but I think it's funny Jim looks like he's wearing the same shirt, LOL!