Monday, February 18, 2008

Maternity

Finally, finally, finally was able to get the maternity shot done . . . the infamous one that I was so nervous about.

Now I'm still nervous . . . and the shoot is over.
My work is really less than half-way done when a shoot is over . . . I think go into editing, which takes quite a bit of time and effort. This is where the 'magic' is done. Sure, I take a good picture, but editing is what makes it THAT much better.

I've started editing the maternity shoot, and I'm nervous. I only need 30 for the client (I took 264) . . . but I just really, really hope that she loves the 30 that I chose to edit. Working with adults is SO much harder . . . they are so much more selective in the photos they love. Take a picture of their kid -- it's fantastic, even if the kid has a runny nose and unlaced shoes. Take a picture of the mom -- it's looked at and looked at and looked at from every angle and in every position.
Here are just a few from the session -- yes, I like these, which I why they made the blog.
The rest . . . we'll see.




No comments: