Thursday, February 7, 2008

Carolina In My Mind


We're off to Charleston, SC, for the weekend . . . and by 'we' I mean Jim and I. Meg is going to spend her weekend in platial Newnan, GA, with her Grandaddy. Ah, a weekend away!

Jim and I were invited to a 'couples baby shower' for some friends of ours who live in Charleston and are expecting a boucing baby boy in April. The invitation was a perfect excuse to visit . . . we love Charleston, and we couldn't think of a better reason to go and see our buddies. Between hanging out Friday and attending the shower on Saturday night, I'm sure we'll get caught up and talk LOTS of baby talk. As a matter of fact, while the boys go golfing on Saturday morning, the girls are going to hit some baby boutiques . . . sounds like a nearly perfect Saturday to me.
Anyway, our journey begins this afternoon with our pilgrimage to Newnan to drop off Meg, then I fly to Charleston tomorrow. Try not to miss the blogging too much . . . if I can, I'll send a note from South Carolina . . . or I might just be having too much fun to stop and blog it!
Happy Almost-Weekend, my friends.

No comments: