Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working Girl

I've been working some lately . . . soliciting some shoots because I miss being behind the camera. This time of year is so busy for photographers, and I've endured it for the past 3 years in a row. I complained the whole time about how hard it was to work and handle the girls. This year, I backed way off the photography to save myself from exhaustion . . . and it feels strange NOT to have a lot of work to do.

And when I look at my images, I miss the work even more. I love doing this. I'm so lucky to have a hobby that helps provide our family with a little extra 'fun money'. And I'm so lucky to have a hobby that -- dare I say it? -- I'm good at. Taking pictures makes me feel good.


Here are my favorites from a couple of my recent shoots . . .





1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

Heather...you ARE so good...dare I say fantastic??
Beautiful images. We can't wait to use you again. Glad you're getting the itch back. Just don't burn yourself out!
~Erica