Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let Us Be Thankful



It's the thankful season. We are all thankful for so very many things this last week or two each November. I'd like to think I'm thankful every day . . . but we all know that we should stop and be grateful more often than we are.


So let me take a minute to show you what I am thankful for today.

Today, I am thankful for preschool holiday parties. There is nothing like little homemade treats (allergen free, usually) on tiny festive paper plates, followed by a little craft that all the kids are way too busy to bother to finish. I love holiday parties at the preschool. In this thankful season, I'm very thankful for my darling girls who let me share in the fun with them.

2 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

What cuties - you have much to be thankful for!

BTW, I just nominated you for a blog award on my blog!

Happy Friday :)
Jenn

The Cibulas said...

I agree...you have a lot to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!