Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things to Look Forward To


We have such a busy fall calendar. It's ALWAYS busy this time of year . . . I think it's by far our busiest season. But when I look at the calendar, I see so very much we have to look forward to.




A week in Hawaii, just Jim and I.


The Lassiter Homecoming Parade. A Friday afternoon neighborhood event that the girls will love.

The North Georgia State Fair.


A field trip for Meg to Cagle Dairy.

A family photo session -- a gift from a friend that is totally priceless.

At least 3 birthday parties for the kids. One is a costume party in late October.

3 birthdays for good friends -- grown up friends, I mean.

Georgia Football (ok, Tech too).

Showers -- 2 baby, 1 wedding.

One wedding in early November.

Halloween.

Pumpkin Patch visit, which is already scheduled.

"Dinsoaurs!" at Atlanta Center for Puppetry Arts.

Dahlbys' Thanksgiving visit.

The fall neighborhood Garage Sale.

A new baby arriving for a friend in early November.



It's going to be a very busy couple of months. I feel like it's busier than ever . . . but that's because the past 3 autumns were spent working on the weekends and missing out on all the fun stuff. Because I officially decided not to open my calendar for photo sessions this fall, I've been able to pack our schedule full of fun family and friend events. I couldn't be happier. Will I miss my photography? Sure -- but hopefully I can shoot some of our family and friends to keep up with my hobby.


We have being very busy to look forward to. A busy fall season.


Busy, but great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii!! That would be my favorite thing on the calendar.