Friday, June 12, 2009

Favorite Photo(s) Friday

It's been a while since I did a 'Favorite Photo Friday' -- but our week has been so busy, it's about all I have time for today.


This week:

Kate REALLY started walking. It's official: she prefers walking to crawling. It started on Tuesday . . . she totally took off. Jim has been gone since Monday, so he's going to be floored when he comes home tonight to a totally walking Kate.





Meg had her first dance class. She LOVED it. She came home and showed me all the stuff she learned. Safe to say: dance is already going better than swimming.






New lanscaping. A big 'ole bush that was an anchor in our landscaping died iver the winter, and we decided to have a few things freshened up as a result. It looks awesome. I always hated the landscaping (or lack thereof) at our old house, but I LOVE the landscaping here. The new curb appeal (landscaping and trim painting both done this spring) of the house certainly makes me happy!





And last, but not least, my dad's battle with cancer continues. There was an ER trip last weekend which resulted in a necessary biopsy on Thursday. All day was spent at the hosptial . . . ambulatory surgery, PET scan, CT scan. We will have the results next week . . . but the doctor used the word 'suspicious' several times in relaying the procedure prognosis to me, so we are all holding our breath big time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Meg in ballet attire is PRICELESS! OMG -- the hair, everything. I'm glad it went well.

Thinking good thoughts for your dad.