Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Child . . .

I'm taking both children to the pediatirican today. Meg is just horribly behaved again today, and I can't help but wonder if something is physcially wrong that could cause that kind of attitude. Kate was up for quite a while early in the am coughing and whining, which makes me think possibly an ear infection for her. Both girls have been feverish on and off for the past several days . . . I just can't take it any more.

It's worth the $30 in co-pays to hear the doctor say, "Nope, they are perfectly healthy . . ." At least then when we leave for Iowa on Friday, I'll know I just have one brat and one teether . . . not 2 sick kids.

I'll keep you posted . . .

1 comment:

Tiffany Payment said...

oh boy do I ever know what you mean. keeping you guys in my prayers! lots of love.