Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Babies Babies Babies

What is it about this time of year that makes it a favorite time of year to have a baby? It seems like there are always a million birthday parties and new births each spring. We are in the thick of it here at our house, that is for sure.



What was going on 10 months ago? Summer? Heat and exhaustion? Not even a big holiday or occasion to pin down the baby making bonanza that leads to so many springtime babies. Maybe it's anniversaries . . . there are a lot of weddings in the summer, so that must be it.


We've been to at least a half-dozen birthday parties since early April . . . all of which were fun celebrations to attend. And now we are in an official baby boom . . . three babies born in the last 3 weeks, and several more to come as May turns into June.


I hold these tiny creatures . . . snuggle them close to me, watch them sleep . . . and know in my heart of hearts that there is at least ONE more Baby Dahlby out there for us. The babies make me want another of my own, they truly do. BUT not so fast . . . they don't make me want to get pregnant right away, don't worry. They actually make me want to go get an IUD so that I can be assured no surprise babies will be born at our house next spring.


Anyway . . . here are some debuts of new babies for our friends. Meet Bridget Francis, Walker Robert, and Connor Brittan (2 photos of each). . .














Ahhh . . . those sleepy newborns. Such a dream. Expect to see more baby pictures as the boom continues. We still have lots of newbies coming our way! (Robinsons -- you are next!!)

4 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

I LOVE spring babies!

~E

Twinkletoes said...

Love those pictures! Great work, as always!

Karen Baker said...

ahhh... all those sleepy newborns... you lucky dawg!! LOVE the 2nd one on the bench!!! :)

Keisha said...

So who do these babies belong to? I know the second one if Julie's ...