Monday, December 22, 2008

TWINS


Meet Mary Trammel and Tres . . . born just 10 days ago. Every photographers dream. I only hope I lived up to the expectations of the family and that they love these photos as much as I loved capturing them!























We are all off to snowy and cold Iowa tomorrow . . . today is filled with laundry, packing, eating up everything in the refrigerator (meaning fish stickes and apples for dinner!), and dropping off those last minute gifts.
Gotta run . . . among all the other things we are doing around here, Meg is hollering at me from the kitchen, "Come dance with me, Mommy!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them all, Heather! What a fantastic basket... just beautiful! I bet this was such a blast! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Anne said...

Heather! You are so talented! I can't wait to have you take pictures of Jack!!! Great job!