Monday, December 8, 2008

The Godfather Gets Married, Part II


It's been a little busy around here today, returning to 'real life' after all the wedding fun (and nana visiting) we did over the last few days.

I promised myself -- PROMISED myself -- I'd go to bed at a decent hour tonight. So, in leiu of the rest of the wedding story . . . which will have to wait for tomorrow . . . I give you some of my favorite shots of our darling little flower girl Meg.


The one at the top? Well, I think it's my favorite.





4 comments:

Twinkletoes said...

All beautiful - but that first one - amazing! Are you using actions in photoshop to make the colors pop? Keep up the great work!

The Cibulas said...

Gorgeous! I absolutley love those pictures! And it doesn't hurt that Meg is such a doll!!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Beautiful pics, but I have to agree with you on the first one. WOW!

Unknown said...

LOVE them all Heather. You are truly an amazing photographer!!! You are gifted my friend.