Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st


Wow -- is it really already February? And did I really blog, like, only 5 or 6 times last month? And it's been a week since my last post?


(Picture me throwing my hands up in the air here.)


Oh well. I'll try to do better. Though, as I look at my calendar for this week . . . I won't make any promises.


Just a snip it for today . . . I'm off to take Meg to see "Alvin and The Chickmunks, The Squeakquel" later today, so I need to get household stuff done during my usual blogging time. Kate is off with Grandaddy for a day . . . it's just a date for big sister and mom this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the movie (the first of many that are HER choice, I'm sure) . . . but it will be fun, just the same.


And yes, I know I wrote 'chickmunks'. That is what Meg calls Alvin, Simon, and Theodore . . . and it's too darn cute to correct her.



Happy February, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, both Anna and Alli still call them chickmunks, too...and they are beyond the age of correction!!

gina said...

my girls call them the "chickmunks" too. ;)

hope all is well!