Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday


Our Girls, February 13, 2010, Marietta GA


I finally got my camera out and took some good shots of my girls last weekend. I'd been wanting to for weeks, but I needed to find the motivation.


Last Saturday was a lazy day, and I convinced Jim to help me drag out the gear and warm up the camera . . . which, around here, is a BIG request. I often get flustered and snippy when shooting the girls . . . I have to ask Jim if he is in the mood to help me. He was. Hey -- at least I know I'm difficult.


I have more to edit -- but these were a couple of initial favorites.

2 comments:

Jen O'Daniel said...

These are GORGEOUS pictures of your girls! Why wouldn't they be - they are beautiful subjects to photograph! :)

That last one of Meg - love it, she looks like a litte lady!

They are both sweeties.

Keisha said...

I know I praise you all the time for being a good mom and a good friend, but I'm not sure I've praised you enough for being a great photographer!! I like the first two the best. I really do miss those sweet smiles. Can't wait to catch up.