Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nine Months

If you can believe it, Meg will be 9 -- yes 9! - months old in the morning. I can't even believe she is growing so fast. These days, she spends her time flirting with the idea of crawling and attempting feverishly to pull herself up to standing. She has all of the sudden started babbling like CRAZY -- especially when she is riding in the car. I love it! I miss the HECK out of Jim when he is away, but I am quickly finding that I don't feel alone with Meg here . . . she is a bundle of energy and keeps me busy! Tomorrow we are going on our first adventure to the Georgia Aquarium, so you'll have to check back soon for more pictures. I hope Meg enjoys it! Our neighbors (Holly and Alexis) invited us along . . . and I hope we don't mess up their trip!

Happy Spring, Everyone!

No comments: