Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Madness


Hi Family & Friends --
March is nearly half over already . . . where does the time go?

The past week or so has really flow by . . . we've kept busy catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while. I've also been consignment-shopping for Meg like a maniac! 'Tis the season around here, and we've taken full advantage of the good deals. Meg has LOTS of new clothes for the summer . . . including a ridiculous amount of bathing suits. Our little fish will be the best dressed at the pool!

Today my dad came to see us. He's no longer staying at our house because he's fully recovered, but he can't stay away from Meg for long. She's at such a fun age and he can't get enough! As you can see from the pictures, I dressed her up for his visit. We took her to the park, and she was giggling like crazy on the swings! We had a great day. I love this warm weather.

Jim is in Houston (again) for another long week. The good news for him this week is that Tech made the NCAA basketball tournament. They play on Thursday -- so PLEASE root them on for him! He's coming home late Friday, and I imagine a good portion of our weekend will be spent watching NCAA hoops. I will try my best to be a good sport.

Hope you are doing well!!

No comments: