Friday, April 6, 2007

Sorry So Long!




I just realized it's been a while since I posted! Everything here has been good. Jim's family was in town Mar 27 - Apr 4, so that kept us busy for a week or so . . . we had a great visit, and we look forward to seeing them again.


This week was Spring Break for our local schools, so I got to see many of my friends that teach. Meg and I had a great week! And, at the end of the week, Daddy (Jim) came home and was able to spend Friday with us. We didn't do anything terribly exciting . . . ran errands, mostly . . . but it was extra nice to have him home for a day.


I got a new lens to help me further endulge in my photography hobby! It's a 50mm, and I love it so far. Check out the new pictures from this morning above (and link over to Picasa by clicking a pic to the left).
Hope everyone is doing great! Next week is busy for us again . . . we start swimming AND music . . . and Meg goes for her 9 month check up :)

No comments: