Sunday, March 4, 2007

Family Update


Hi Everyone!


My dad is doing fantastic . . . he had his surgery 10 days ago, and everything has gone perfectly ever since. He's recovering comfortably at our house. Tomorrow is a big doctor appointment for him . . . we hope he gets his trach out. Thanks again for thinking of us!


Meg is having a good weekend :) We just returned from the grocery store, which is one of her absolute favorite places to visit. After that trip and a big lunch, she promptly went to sleep and has been asleep for going on 2 hours now. If you had told me just a month or two ago that I would have a baby that slept this long during the day, I never would have believed you!


Jim is VERY hyped up for his GT basketball game today. Julie is on her way to help cheer them on. Me, I'm not a big B-Ball fan . . . but I watch GT with them and give them moral support :)
Hope everyone is doing great. Hey -- do me a favor -- I don't know if anyone is actually reading these . . . if so, shoot me a quick note at dahlby@earthlink.net so that I know . . . if nobody is reading, I might just stop posting!
HAPPY MARCH! (Already?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading! :) Look, I'm even reading entries from months ago, since I just found out about the blog!

Keisha said...

Aren't you glad you didn't stop posting then?!