Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have to Brag!

Okay . . . so many of you know that photography is my hobby (and quickly becoming a passion). I am constantly scouting websites looking for good photos and new ideas for pictures of Meg . . . and for new ideas to use when taking pictures of my friend's babies. Jim introduced me to Flickr, an on-line photo-sharing website that many pros & wanna-be-pros (like me) use. I've started posting a lot of things on Flickr and getting VERY helpful critiques . . . and even some praise . . . from all kinds of photographers all over the world.

Anyway, Flickr has photo contests on-line all the time. I have to brag -- I won one of the contests! Here is the photo . . . the contest was for "Best Daddy's Little Darling" photo . . .

If anyone needs a photographer, you know who to call!! :)

No comments: