Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Preschool is Pending


This is a big week for little Meg . . . she starts her one-day-a-week preschool class on Friday. Last night, Jim and I went to the "Parents Night" get together and heard all about the procedures and guidelines . . . and this morning I took Meg to meet her teacher and her new classmates. Do you think she was shy? Scared? Timid? NO! She couldn't wait to jump out of my arms and into her new classroom toys. She had a great time . . . and I hope that she enjoys it just as much when I'm not standing in the room with her :)


Jim has been cute -- last night he kept saying, "Our little girl is going to school . . ." I told him to hold on to the tears until REAL school (like Kindergarten!). He even asked me what Meg was going to wear on the first day!


Check back later this week to see how Friday goes . . . but I'm pretty confident that it will go very well.


-HD

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy first day of school, Meg! We hope you have a great day!

Doug, Becky & Jackson