Monday, May 7, 2007

We Are Sad Around Here



Reagan is missing . . . she got out through a window on Wednesday night, and we haven't seen her since. I'm so sad about it, I can't stand it. It's been 5 days now . . . I'm losing hope that her "cat senses" will bring her back home. Everyone has a theory . . . she is just out wandering, another animal scared her off, she started chasing another animal and got lost . . . whatever happened and wherever she is, it's not home with us. It's so sad. I've been moping around for about 2 days now.


We did have fun this weekend at my cousin's son's birthday party . . . little Jackson turned 2 and had an adorable Puppy Party. It was so nice to get up to see my family! (And it took my mind off Reagan for a while.)

In other IMPORTANT news . . . our house is on the market. Yep, as the Jefferson's said, "We're moving on up . . . " and actually, we are even moving on up to the east side! The east side of Cobb County, that is. We've found a beautiful neighborhood that is just perfect for us, now it's just a matter of selling our house and finding one in that neighborhood. Since the sign went in the yard on Saturday, we've had 3 families come look at our house! Wow! If this keeps up, we'll sell it fast. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

And, keep your fingers crossed that Reagan finds her way back home. Say a little prayer for my loving kitty . . . I miss her so much.

Have a great week :)

No comments: