Monday, May 14, 2007

And Now About the Beach . . .

I mentioned in my last post (I think) that we were going to the beach . . . and we did! We had a great time! Some friends of ours rented a beach house and invited us along. It was a lot of fun for everyone.

The fantastic right-on-the-beach house we rented was just outside of Panama City Beach. It was newly remodeled and SO beautiful . . . and did I mention it was RIGHT on the beach? We spent 3 days there with the Kibbe family (Holly, John, daughter Lexi) and the Winbush family (Allyson, Randy, son Jackson). Three kids and six adults made for an action-packed beach adventure! Everyone had a blast! We did nothing but hang out at the house and sit on the beach. We caught crabs, bbq-ed, relaxed . . . it was a great Mother's Day.

Jim's buddy Will Kline and his family came to visit us on Saturday afternoon. It's always nice to see them . . . they brought their two daughters, so ALL the kids played like crazy on the beach that afternoon.

Enjoy the pictures that I've posted on our Picasa site . . . I've linked the album on the left.

Next Trip: The 3 of us are going to Hilton Head for 5 days in mid-June. Can't WAIT!!

No comments: