Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In a Word

DISNEY


There is just no place on earth like Disney World. As we settle back into our normal life after a second absolutely wonderful trip to Disney World, I cannot help but think that over and over. There is just no place like Disney World.



We had a great time. Beautiful, spring-like central Florida weather (about mid-80s), not one single drop of rain. Fantastic resort that we will now go to each and every future visit to the House of Mouse. Totally manageable crowd size. And two lovely little girls that ate up every single ounce of what Disney World had to offer them. And two parents (and a few grandparents) along to soak it all in.

Look at this here -- Kate is not even on the ground, she's so excited to meet Mickey!



I've posted a TON of pictures on our photo web site -- http://picasaweb.google.com/megdahlby
and I've narrated them with captions so that you can read along and follow our trip from beginning to end. It's easier than posting a long blog here . . . and it's more fun with the pictures. Enjoy. (It's, like, 400 pictures -- so only enjoy as much as you can tolerate before you've had enough of Dahlby Disney!)



Jim mentioned that his company is already considering having their next conference in Orlando . . . so that means I can look forward to our next trip in Oct 2011. I'll be there, 100%. I already cannot wait to go back to Disney World.


Disney World 2010

3 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a blast..I enjoyed seeing all your pictures:)
~Erica

Kelly said...

Great pics! I stuck it out through all 416! :-) Now you've made me want to go, but we will probably wait until Colin is 3!

The Cibulas said...

I loved looking at your pics. What a fab trip! So we want to plan a Disney trip in the Fall...Ill be soliciting lots of tips from you...be ready!