Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Family Update

Hi There . . . for those of you that know of my dad's recent health problems, I thought I'd let you know that he's going back into the hospital next Wednesday for more surgery. He's going to have a larynoscopy, and the doctors are hoping they don't have to remove his voice box entirely. Following the surgery, he'll recover here at our house. Meg and I will take very good care of him!
Just wanted to let everyone know . . . if we are MIA for the next couple of weeks, you'll know why.

Jim is in Houston this week. His office had a big scare yesterday . . . there was a chemical spill of some kind in his building, so everyone was evacuated. It was the lead story here on our 6 o'clock news. The good news is that he got to come home early from work! Everything seems to be OK, and I think everyone is back to work today. Whew!

Hope you are having a great week.

No comments: